Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Resolved! Custom ArchiCAD parameters for AutoText?

Hello forum, We have come across a scenario in a project where our workflow would benefit from custom parameters to be used in autotexts. Using the parameters for Project Details, Client Details etc. is not sufficient. We have experimented with the P...

splinter by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with changing Graphic Override

Hi! I have a worksheet, that is stuck on a certain override and I want to turn it off, but Archicad does not let me? In view settings, there is a yellow triangle next to it, and it's greyed out. Could anyone help me, what i'm doing wrong?

pnagyb by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Placed drawings on layout

Hi All I have a random error with 3D perspective drawings placed on layouts (doesnt happen with any other drawings on layouts). 3d drawing content randomly disappears. I have the drawing update set to manual. Updating the drawing does not resolve the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Line weight problem

I am trying to figure out how to see true line weight on the floor plan. I have "True line weight" selected in the "on screen view option" but it's not true line weight. I have the pens set correct but it doesn't show up on the floor plan. Any advice...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add calculation parameters to schedules

Is it possible to add parameters/formulas to schedules to calculate percentages of zone areas to a fixed number? For example, the percentage of floor area to site area. We adjust zones to calculate floor area as we design a building then we work out ...

Yvonne by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

dimension arc length not working

hay all, i'm trying to measure the arc length of a railing and the tool does nothing. i've selected the regular dimension tool and selected arc length method, the correct layer is visible. i get the little mercedes curser and click, but nothing happe...

Start a new conversation!

Labels