Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Door Window Number - Element ID Manager

Hi all, I've heard that the order that doors/windows are selected will be re-numbered in that order using the Element ID manager. However that hasn't been the case. I'm still not getting the desired result. Window numbers are still are still out of w...

Zone values opaque;

Hello, Is there a way to make calculated values od zones opaque. It would be helpful when there is fill behind zone tag. Arhicad screenschot : Example :

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior Elevation edit placement?

Hi i've placed a couple of interior elevations using the staggered geometry method, now it seems i cant edit them , like if i want to extend one IE, i am only allowed to offset front and back. Do i have to delete everything and redo them using the si...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dot-dash not shown

After using AC for over 20 years some sinple things still bug me. I need to draw a dot-dash line (to show a fixing) and set it on the Info Box (see attached). I draw it and get.....a continuous line. Is there yet another setting, somewhere, that need...

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Edge visibility for composites in plan view

I am having a problem with edges of adjoining composites remaining visible in plan view (outer skins of said composites being identical). It works fine (meaning edges will clean up and disappear) in elevation view, but not in plan view. E.g. a wall t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Stair Floor Plan Display from a module (v.22)

Is there anyone who has experience with stair tool in version 22 and module files? I'm working on a larger project that is divided into several files for different buildings and in one of such module files, I have a stair that displays differently in...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 22 Rendering Issue - with CineRender

Hi All, I have been using Archicad Products for around 3 years now as per my Subject Requirements. I have been recently working on an assignment and have been running unto this unusual visual error within the Rendering space of Archicad. This 'Visual...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Modified by: User

Hi all, Is there a way to change the names used for the Last Modified By field? I suspect that it is currently using my network name, rather than my user name. I would like it to use the initials of the user name. Ling.

Start a new conversation!

Labels