Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Curves are Being Simplified in 2D & 3D.

Im creating complex profiles that have curved elements, and the curves are being simplified when I see them in sections, details and sometimes 3D. I have checked my settings in the work environment and I have 2D and 3D Antialiasing ticked and have my...

sonicsid by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Place PDF pages

Is there a way to place all or selected pages of a .pdf using the Drawing tool? There should be. I have noticed that when I add .pdf's to my drawings it is very seldom that I need to add only one page from the .pdf . I add several, cover some parts w...

Custom Level Dimensions

i want to have a custom level dimension measuring my floor height and my slab height as you can see in the image. How can i save it as a preset and reuse it?? When i drag a copy of it and place it on another slab the custom text stops working, also t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Vectoral Fills issue

I seem to have some issue with fills when trying to show slabs above on lower levels. I have a composite slab with ties shown as a fill pattern. When I set the slab to show on the lower level, the edges are dashed, which is correct, but it still show...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels