Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Send Teamwork message to self

Hi It used to be possible to send messages to yourself from the app to ARCHICAD Now I only see the option to do this from ARCHICAD to the app This is devastating to any workflow where you need to communicate changes to not just the team but yourself....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Invisible walls in layout (AC22)

Hi! I can't see walls in a layout view. I pin the drawing of a plan to my layout and there are no visible walls. I think I have tried everything (which obviously is not true ) and found no solution. Any help? Piotr T

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 360 Views on Webpage

I'd like to have something like this: https://www.roomsketcher.com/features/360-view/ I want 360 views on my webpage of my model. Best would be a dynamic model viewer that was connected directly to the BIM Server, but I guess that's out of the questi...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Invisible Link in published PDF

Hi all, For some reason my published pdf creates an invisible link on the floor plan page that has a rule to go to the elevation page and zoom to fit. I've looked everywhere, checked the markets and layout drawings for any backreferences but can't se...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Marker not Showing

The marker on two doors are displayed, but the marker of the third door is not displayed, and all three doors have the same marker settings. Can someone figure that out? Thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Transparency, False Light

Hi all, I appear to be getting false illumination when rendering through multiple panes of glass into a shaded space... Render settings are the default Outdoor Daylight Fast settings with the Ray Threshold increased to 10. Ling.

Start a new conversation!

Labels