Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Corona Renderer for ARCHICAD Alpha 2 released

We're pleased to bring you the first publicly available version of Corona Renderer for ARCHICAD! Since this is an Alpha, it is not yet ready for production use, and is not yet feature-complete (and is likely to have bugs still) - we are waiting for y...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Drawing Scale on Layout

Hello, I'm having an issue with the scale of a view placed on layout - The view is a window schedule, saved at a scale of 1:50. When placed on the layout, 100% drawings size gives a scale of 1:1, not 1:50, which causes the incorrect scale of 1:1 to s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Window and Door niches - Zone calculation

Hi, while working on a project I have stumbled upon a problem and would like to ask about your opinion. It has to do with Zones and especially with the calculations of the area in door and window niches. This process is being done automatically by th...

agroni by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Exporting publisher

In organizer I have transferred my layouts from layout book to publisher sets, saved as a single file and published. I can't find a way to get the file out of Archicad so I can email it to my printer. In the past I've resorted to taking my on screen ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Construction Animation

An good example for what I would like to do with my ArchiCAD models. https://constructioninstruction.com/building-resources/media/structural-insulated-panels-sips-2/ I have never had much luck with the ArchiCAD Construction Simulation add-on Does any...

Items changing layer

I often find my lines somehow magically got moved to different layers from its original designated later eventhough I have "suspended groups" and made sure that they are on the layer they're supposed to be on. Does anyone have any ideas on why this i...

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels