Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Changing Project North

So, I set up the project North and all of my exterior and interior elevations are pulling information from that project North for their titles. The titles say "Southwest Elevation" and such, but this is hard to describe to others and hard to remember...

toman311 by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! different room heights...

Hi, I have different room heights in each story. I mean in Ground Floor there are rooms with different heights and the same in Story 1 as the picture: https://yadi.sk/i/HWN1rxaZO_yE2w My problem is, that Door 1 is not showing in the Plan View of Stor...

Eman by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Wire Model Rendering for Concept Phases

We’re interested in developing effective workflow(s) for creating efficient and compelling concept phase renderings. Specifically, what can be done to add hidden-line and other line work over the top or within white model renderings. Also, how can wh...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx suggestion for graphics clarity

I think what Graphisoft did with hypermodel with BIMx is extremely excellent. I'm using BIMx Pro. I have one suggestion for improving graphics clarity. When I see a drawing in the model, it seems like BIMx is showing all of the model graphics that ap...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewport Double Update

I don't know why ArchiCAD is doing this, but every time I open up a sheet the viewports go through the update process twice. It really takes up a lot of time too on some sheets. Does anybody know why this is and how I can stop it?

toman311 by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Walls not joining

Hi everyone, I've tryied to join two walls with the same building material, in the same layer and with the same junction order but I just can't! They just overlap each other and don't join. Does anyone have an answer for this?