Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

bimx graphic overrides

Is there a way to publish a 3d view to bimx with graphic overrides? Or is there any way for Bimx to retain a desired 3d style? For instance, I am trying to publish a 3d view with the 3d styles "white model with shadows," however, bimx ignores this an...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

fill in color

I usually do the fill in layout space so the color show up - for presentation purpose, and they plot just fine. Wall lines black, fills in color as I want it. However, this time I want to do the fill in model space so I can show the square footage, h...

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Text Changing between log-ins

Hello. We have a serious issue with text being completely inconsistent in both model views and layouts. Annotations in the model aren't too critical but they are bothersome because they are completely unpredictable. I will give an example of both. If...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Small patches of white dots in render

Hi, I am doing some rendering and have been noticing these little patches of white dots. Im assuming they have something to do with lighting but Im not sure why this is occuring. I am basically using "Indoor Lamps Only Medium (Physical)" with tiny ch...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sun Position Error

Tricky setting I came across recently. If you change the sun position for a camera view in the view settings, it looks fine in the saved view. But when you place that saved view onto a layout, the sun setting defaults to the camera sun setting.

Turning off part of complex profile

I am looking at using a complex profile for a foundation wall - concrete wall with footing and a sill plate on top. In section, this looks great. In plan view, I get the lines for the footing and the sill plate which I do not want. I can designate th...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes