Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Google Cardboard VR/AR Rendering

I've had some pretty good success with BIMx producing 360 degree views of my models. But there are limitations. The biggest being that you are only able to get the BIMx rendering quality (with limited lighting and shading options) using BIMx - not to...

Detail Marker Required

so...I'm in need of a detail marker in AC20 that wont want to try and self-adjust to be always horizontal. the detail marker needs to be able to create a 2d drawing in plan....even if it's to be used as a section type marker, meaning I need to place ...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cinerender - polycarbonate render

I am really struggling to create a good quality render using Cinerender. I am trying to render my design which is made up of polycarbonate panels. Could anybody please help me with what would be a good setting to use to create this polycaronate effec...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering problems! Won`t stop calculating!

Helo! Please help! I am a student working on my diploma! When i try to render pictures, the renders won't stop calculating. When its 100% calculated it just starts over again. And like that it keeps on going for hours. I am rendering in a A3 format a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Layout naming not behaving.....again in AC20?

so, seems I run into this everytime I setup a new project. Not sure which toggle, radio button, check box, blip, jip, nip...I should be toggling on or off. Seems the sheets (Layouts) naming and number don't want to follow the subset rule. What did I ...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels