Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Simultaneous Metric and Imperial Scale Bars

Hi Y'all, I'm working on a set of drawings for the Historic American Buildings Survey. The Department of the Interior requires: "A pair of scale bars, English and the corresponding metric scale, is required for each scale used on a sheet of drawings....

mc0m by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

dark windows

Hi! when rendering, all windows are black, like no light passing thru. why is that? all setting are default. when working: rendered: Thanks!

zagorhac by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to edit view window in layout

When I try to resize the viewport window, the operation begins, but does not complete. I cannot click to release the viewport size, or use the ESC key to cancel the operation. In general, working in 2D is slow. Very slow. Any thoughts or recommendati...

LINZ by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Font issues

A couple of colleagues of mine are having problems with fonts. Both on iMacs, both in AC18. One is having Century Gothic font (which we have been using for years) completely disappear when publishing to PDF, but it displays fine when printing to PDF....

s2art by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-numbering windows problem

I seem to be having a problem getting the id manager to rename doors & windows in AC19, I have selected them in the order I want them to numbered selected the unique id for each element etec etc, but they re-number randomly! I have re-done it over & ...

Capture.JPG

Detail New construction and existing

Hello everyone, We have a problem went we do existing and new construction utilization in our plans. Went we do a detail we can't put new construction in the view setting. In the view setting we do still have yellow triangle that indicate a problems....

View settings.jpg
mhoude by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!