Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Architectural Detail _ Referencing other views

Hi, I'm working on details in Archicad 21 and I was hoping there is a better way to reference other views/drawings placed on layouts from inside the view. In other words, when I document a detail, I'd like to add a label or an autotext and say "For w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Window Text Tool

Hi , I was inquiring about how to place automatic text on windows in elevation, i can do it on floor plan with the window markers but is there also a way to use the window markers to show in elevation, cheers

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawings/Layout Move Sub-Elements gone in AC22

Prior to AC22 if you selected a drawing, placed on a layout, and then clicked inside it, you had 4 options, Move Sub-Element, Drag, Rotate and Multiply. Now you no longer get Move Sub-Element which essentially allows you to reposition the content ins...

kevin b by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

COMPLEX STAIR PLAN DISPLAY _ ARCHICAD 21

Hi, I am working in Archicad 21 on creating a custom bleacher tread element. I am using the stair tool to build the bleachers which works just fine. My issue though is that the bleachers have a curvy shape in plan (treads are created with the "Save a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Hide camera icon

After placing camera views in the floor how do I turn off the camera icons? I understand they will not show in the Layout Sheets but it is annoying to see them.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering resolution

I'm trying to create a Photo rendering, 4000 sf house, and cannot get the clarity or resolution for a good quality rendering. I have set the size as small as 8" x 4" but the pixels per inch will not go above 550. Is this to be expected? How can I inc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes