Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

No Texture in Cinerender

Hello guys, Recently I am struggling with cinerender surface texture. I load a picture to internal Engine, set up everything, but when I match settings [Cineredner to match from Internal] it shows just.... black. It never happed before, no matter in ...

issue.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

One Layout number with many pages on it

Hi, I have splitted a scheme drawing (split drawing among multiple layouts) and I want to use just one ID number with multiple pages on it. When I set this layout in my drawing list, it shows one drawing per page (so 33 drawings with same layout name...

connect bimx with twinmotion

if possible,, Twinmotion Render Near to realistic than Bimx,, if the coordination between Bimx and Twinmotion as the Render quality and Vr Headset in Both .. and we can't neglect access of Plans and Section and Elevation in Bimx ... all in one app .....

Putting hyperlinks in pdf files

I am having trouble inserting hyperlinks in notes, and having them work in pdf files. I would like to provide a link to specific product information using the label tool (notes), and being able to click on the link in the pdf file created by the publ...

Cardboard How To Guide?

I've a client without an iPad but owns an iPhone - obvious solution buy her a Google cardboard viewer. The more difficult end of the equation seems to be expressing in simple term, besides "you'll get the hang of it" how to navigate with the cardboar...

IES Lights - bug?

Hi, I'm struggling with IES lights. I think there's a bug in the IES light library part or in the cinerender engine. I set my scene with different ies lights but what I note is that different photometries are rendered with the same power. Light distr...

Cattura 11.png
alemanda by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Light strips along corners

Hello, I've been struggling with this issue for a long time so I decided to ask for an advice here. I can't get rid of these light strips/spots along corners and don't know what causes that. Do you know why is that? I guess it has something to do wit...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes