Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Interior elevation plan views

Hi All, Just interested to know how you folks out there isolate your interior elevation plans? Eg, kitchen plan I realise that different layer combinations would be a big factor, but do you also have to use cover fills to block out the walls that you...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

name multi layout pdf with autotext

hi, in publisher view, it is possible to assign auto text names to individual layouts. that's great. but in many cases, i dont publish layouts one by one, I publish merged layout. the folder that holds the individual layouts and which gives it's name...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Falling in Bimx file

Hi, I have a bit unusual problem. Just got a bimx file and I'm trying to navigate around it but the project has been set up to an RL hight so it's above level 0 and when I turn the file on, I fall of the project's level to level 0 and all I can see i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimensions

Hi everyone, Does anyone know why we get circles but sometimes squares when placing dimensions? Is Archicad trying o tell me something like, it's not well place? Picture attached.

Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 12.27.00.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Print Marquee Area problem

Print Marquee Area from the 2d window no longer works for me. The printer spits out a blank page which I suspect is actually an empty area somewhere on the screen. I've recently switched to both AC20 and Windows 10, so I don't know who to blame. Upda...

Label text tool linked to fill?

A coworker and I just discovered a weird quirk in ArchiCAD v19. It probably happens in other versions too, but this is the one that we were working in. Let's say you draw a fill that resembles grass. Your next step may be to label that fill. You labe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels