Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

line weights

In view map or project map I can't get a pen 'line weight' distinction, yet it will print out with the correct line weight. It doing construction documents I need to be able to view these line weight distinctions while I'm working to make drawings po...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

plumbing riser diagrams

In AC12 in 3D windows with the "internal engine" set do isometric drawings with 30deg & 15deg guide lines. With AC19 you can go 3D windows, and as was suggest to me, go to "3d documents from 3D..." but you only x-y axis and 45deg. Is this another abi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Data Display in ArchiCAD 19

Is is possible to have ONE zone stamp display different content components in different views that have the same scale? For instance, the zone stamp will display the Room Name, Measured Area and Room Number on the 1/8" Floor Plan, (which has a scale ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Alpha channel renders black

What am I missing? I do i the same way all the time - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I create a material with alpha channel, it looks correct in both material settings and 3d window, but renders black. I've tried with PNG and TIFF, and wit...

Tendenz by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels