Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Peculiar Show As Trace Reference problem

Hi All. Peculiar Problem. When I create a new independent worksheet and attach an Xref It appears as it should in the worksheet. However, when I select for example 0. Ground floor and try to show the Xref as a trace it does not appear. Weirdly when I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx Gallery

I am Publishing a BIMx Model which contains Layout Sheets and a Camera Path containing 4 camera positions. The first time I set up the Publisher set the 4 camera views were included but the next time I published none of the camera views in the Galler...

BimX Materials

I want give my client a BimX file showing the correct colors and materials of the project. In the Open GL View it looks like what I want, but when I save the BIMx files the colors are all wrong. The roofing color is off and I had made 2 different sid...

OpenGL.jpeg
TracyGA by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

BimX - PNG Transparancy

I use a material with a texture so I get holes in the object without the actual object having holes for better performance. When I export the project to BimX, the whole material becomes a bit transparent, does anyone have an idea of ​​why this happen...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Cardboard VR/AR Rendering

I've had some pretty good success with BIMx producing 360 degree views of my models. But there are limitations. The biggest being that you are only able to get the BIMx rendering quality (with limited lighting and shading options) using BIMx - not to...

Detail Marker Required

so...I'm in need of a detail marker in AC20 that wont want to try and self-adjust to be always horizontal. the detail marker needs to be able to create a 2d drawing in plan....even if it's to be used as a section type marker, meaning I need to place ...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cinerender - polycarbonate render

I am really struggling to create a good quality render using Cinerender. I am trying to render my design which is made up of polycarbonate panels. Could anybody please help me with what would be a good setting to use to create this polycaronate effec...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes