Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Surface with Transparent Background

Is there a way to make the white background of the logo transparent so you can see the corrugated metal as background? The logo is a surface applied to a smaller corrugated metal piece separate from the large corrugated metal panel.

3.1.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Autotext in layouts

Hello all, I use autotext as much as possible in my layouts to automate entries. A very usefull one is #SoulID (subset ID). My question is as follows: Is it possible to reference a subset ID higher in the layout tree? For example: Subset level A incl...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

vertical reo rods in hatched block walls

Here is a simple problem. How do I add a verical reo. rod to the plan of a blockwork wall. The wall is a sectional plan of a 3D wall, hatched with the concrete block symbol. the rod is also a plan of a 3D rod. It is shown alongside the wall. But...I ...

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Connot turn off Grid on 3D Model

Hello, Whenever I select my model (or a portion there of) in 3D view, I get this overlay and I cannot turn it off. It saves with this overlay as well. When I render it does not appear. I use ArchiCAD 15, we have a number of licences and when I open i...

Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 11.07.33 AM.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Phase Project - Renovation Filter

Is it possible to add renovation filters? I have a site which will be going through more than one demolition and construction phase, I would like to keep all the phases in the one project so I can see how alterations at one stage will effect subseque...

Dimension tool adds witness lines

The attachment did not show - I have changed its name and reattached. I think it violated size restrictions. I am using the dimension tool. As noted on the attachment, I clicked on a grid line and then on the edge of a stair but got a bunch of additi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels