Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Simple model

Greetings: Am trying to put a simple 3D model on my website for advertising purposes. I'd like to have a user be able to click on the model and have it rotate without download a BIMx viewer and then download the model. Is this possible? I know we use...

AC21 sun study not working?

Hi everyone! I'm trying the "create sun-study" feature in AC21, and it doesn't work. I push the "show" button and in my 3d window, although the "loading model" pop-up screen appears, the shadows are not moving... It worked for me in previous AC versi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Area of Zones

When I create a zone, I see it's area, but the apartment consists of multiple zones, like kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, etc. Is there a way to have all relevant zones be subzones of a greater zone? ..or how do you do it?

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Depth cueing in elevation

Is there a function or a workaround for depth cueing in elevations? The following has recently been introduced for Revit and I'm looking for something similar i.e. a way to graphically indicate elements of the building that are further back from the ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Page numbering & splitted schedule

I have a four layouts and one of them contains a schedule. Schedule is automatically splitted into multiple layouts so the actual number of pages is 5 or more. I want to add a page numberings in each page (1/x, 2/x, etc.). I do not even imagine that ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Check if drawings placed on layouts

Is there a quick way to see if drawings are saved in your VIEW MAP are placed on layouts? I am working on a Teamwork file where people have made duplicate views of the same drawings by mistake, made temporary drawings etc. I plan to do a project clea...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall Label

I am working on a foundation plan and wanted to use the new option for the NCS Wall Label 21 to reference the type of my wall composite/complex profile which I have placed after the ":" in the title. It worked great for the labels, but it seems that ...

TracyGA by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Properties from nested files

I have created 2 properties in a solo file and tagged objects with the value of the properties. These appear ok in a schedule in this file. If I hotlink the file into another the labels do not show the value in the parent file. in the label. If I cr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Embed 3D content in pdf file - Help

Summary: There's no "Embed 3D content" checkbox on the pdf options, and I can't figure out why. I'm not quite sure if everyone is familiar with this feature but ArchiCAD can export a pdf with a navigable simple 3d model. Apparently, this is for windo...

0000000000000000000000001.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes