Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem exporting BIMx model

Hi, I've imported a sketchup model in archicad 18 with "merge", than I converted it in morph, now I'd like to save it as a BIMx model (or hyper-model), unfortunately if I click on "Save as.." There is no "BIMx model" option, and I can't click on "Pub...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovation filters and pen thickness of openings

In the attached image we see two walls with exactly the same settings, except for the Renovation Status, which is 'To Be Demolished' for the first and 'Existing' for the second one. In the second wall, I inserted a Simple Door Opening, whose Renovati...

Durval by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Old School techniques with Cinema 4D

Yay! With all the new gripes of rendering problems of the integrated C4D I realize it is still O.K. for me to do things the old fashioned way. -- I mostly need to pay attention to the 2D drawings for the project, but I still enjoy giving the client a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zones Length X width

Any way to get the length and width to show up in a V18 zone....automatically based on the actual length and width of the zone. Seems like it should be pretty easy.....but I don't see it in the parameters and don't know how to program it. Very valuab...

Structural Grids - HAVE MAJOR BUG IN THEM

Graphisoft....please...I'm appealing to your technical expertise. We are having this "issue" with the structural grids. Seems that from time to time, 'certain' structural grids go bonkers. meaning....no matter what I do to them, they become "frozen" ...

rob2218 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sections Appear in Elevation

Is it possible for a section marker drawn in plan to display in elevation? Until now, I have just been drawing a linked marker in the elevation and then moving it to the correct location to match the actual section in plan, but it would be great if i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 18 not using GPU when rendering?

I decided to monitor my components when rendering inside ArchiCAD 18 (educational version). When using any engine, I see that all CPU cores are in use (good), but the GPU is literally idling (bad). My GTX 780 is above what's "tested and recommended" ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Axonometric view scale

Hi guys! Can you help me? I have some trouble with the scale of axonometric view. I want to print a top-view at scale but it's seems impossible. How can i put on scale to layout a general axonometric view. Thank you!

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels