Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

2D/3D Hypermodel without BIMx PRO

GRAPHISOFT today announced a new update for BIMx. The most important news is that 2D/3D Hypermodel is available even in BIMx, so you don't have to buy BIMx PRO to have this capability. The press release: http://www.graphisoft.com/info/news/press_rele...

BIMx early adopters penalty.

I sincerely wish GS would think ahead in their financial development cycle. As it stands now, we, early adopters, always get fined for buying into and supporting GS's early releases. When BIMxPro first came out on iPad (circa 2013) with a rather unth...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Reflection all or nothing bug?

Hi I try to make my own materials and textures for projects. So I tried to make a black marble wall, with that subtle reflection of a dark polished surface. The problem is that 30% reflection gives 0 reflection and 40% reflection is mirror like (see ...

Surface Settings_2.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx Failure to create file

I am working in AC20. When I go to publish a BIMx file it gives me a error that the thumbnail image was not created. Then it processes the file and all I get is sky. A message appears in the sky that says "The Hyper-model does not include 3D models. ...

• 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Layout Sheet [Titleblock]

I am trying to create a master layout with a dark background and white letterings- image attached here. But the layout is not showing up as it is in the master layout - see second image in separate post. Am I missing something here?

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes