Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

BIMx links to external data

Linking to external information from the BIMx was great! Since I updated my BIMx Pro to 2016.2.530 on my iPad this no longer works. How come? (The model was made by a colleage and he shared his BIMx license with me). How it used to work you can see h...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit camera path spline 3D

Hi, i'm making a fly-through. In the plan view there is a possibility to adjust the spline in order to control the smooth movement between cameras. Is there a way to control the movement in other views then the plan view? That is, to edit the spline ...

Labels in Archicad 20

Just switched over to Archicad 20. I usually use the label Ident Device Indic_DCS 18 to label drawing objects, but it is apparently missing in Archicad 20. Any thoughts? It shows up on some older labels, but I can't find it on the new label selection...

mukster by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AUTO TEXT WHEN PUBLISHING

One city we work with requires us to add numbers 001 and count up for each pdf sheet, I know there is away to add auto-text when publishing and I would like to know if there is a way to do auto texting similar to renaming the doors and windows where ...

label tool - circle w/line

can anyone tell me how to achieve this in AC18 Drawing from engineer sketches, and they use circles with numbers in them to indicate items on the list of various beams and TJI's Thought I had it all worked out, but when I said ok and placed it on the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes