Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Turn on the lights

hi I tried to put the lights in ArchiCAD 18, but as you can see in the picture below, they remain always off, and do not understand how to do to turn them [/img]

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing wall

Dear Archi's, I encoutered a problem with a project I was working on. When rendering the image, some walls were missing. Those walls should be visible behind the window, but disappeared. So, we have horizontal bars - balcony - sliding window - room. ...

exterieur 7.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

favourites names tied to elemnt ID

I want lock the name I have assigned to a favourite into its element ID. For example. I make two favourites in this order. Slab tool: 1mm thick made of dpm and assigned characteristics including' label as ID'. It is given ID 'dpm'. Saved in slab favs...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WALLS? why can't I see them from a story above?

I need to see these "basement" retaining walls in my "first floor" story? why or how would I toggle the wall settings to be able to see them "HOME AND ONE STORY ABOVE" setting like you do with slabs, roofs, any other object for that matter? Walls, mo...

WALLS-ABOVE-SMALL.jpg
rob2218 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BimX on second display?

I have a presentation monitor set up as an extension to my 'working' monitor that I can show images or presentations on. Any time I run BIM-X, it takes up my working monitor - I want to move it to my presentation monitor. Any idea how?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimensions in 3D render

Is it possible to leave all of dimensions in 3D mode and LightWorks render ? Like grid elements. I can put them in 3D Document, but when I press render button they disappears.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Confusing Scrambled ZOOM

Ever since I've started using AC18 and after working for a few hours, AC starts acting very odd. It seems to happen while doing 2d details in Worksheets. After every move the view scrambles into zooming in WHILE also zooming out in the same view. Scr...

Start a new conversation!

Labels