Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Dimension

Hello to all, I've set-up my environment projet to 2 decimal for dimension, but in elevation layout I got 3 decimal ... An idea? Thank you as always

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 19 Labelling Walls

In the olden days of ArchiCAD 18 and back into the mists of time elements such as Walls could be "Auto Labelled" but now with AC19 that little button has gone which means if I want a floor plan of walls with their IDs labelled I can't just click the ...

Wall section tool

Hi! I have a question: Is it better to create a wall section from the wall section tool or from a building section by using the detail tool? Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone tags while exporting to DWG

Hi Archicad users, I have a problem about zone tags. In appearance section if I don't choose fixed width and prefer to give a lenght to the zone tag, in DWG format, the datas on one line (for ex. zone name part) is not devided into lines according to...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Tags and Categories Label

Does anyone know if you can crop the label so that the description can run across 2 lines rather than 1. The Text label works fine, however I want to use the Tags and Categories label so it will automatically pick up the information I want displayed ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Revision tool in ArchiCAD18

This may be resolved in AC19, but for the time being it's creating a massive headache for me... I've got the revision tool and issue manager working nicely, but the only problem I have now is trying to manage the space that the revision box is likely...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing hypermodel from Apple to Android

Is it possible to share a BIMx hypermodel with an android user from an apple product? We recently started using BIMx hypermodels (2D and 3D) to share plans with clients and we've had a lot of success so far sharing with apple devices. However, when w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels