Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sharing BIMx Docs With Our Clients

We have a full license of BIMx Docs ($75 iTunes). Which does allow us to share their ONE model including documents with that ONE client. Correct!? (see Pic) We tried sharing the BIMx Docs with a client it let them see the model but, did NOT let them ...

BIMx-Docs-availability.png

Cinema4D Materials

Does anyone have a good source for architectural Cinema4D materials? It doesn't have to be free, but worthwhile. I have downloaded the "Additional Surface Catalog" available for SSA users, and it's helpful but still not a comprehensive collection.

Generic Label 18

The arrow function does not work. Also, will it ever be possible to schedule independent labels? This would make simple keyed notes very, very easy.

R Graham by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketch rendering

Hello I'm having a problem in sketch rendering The corner (marked by the red box) is the same as the other picture showing that they are correctly joined. but as you can se e i'm getting a line in the facade that shouldn't be there and i don't know h...

Autotext Display View On/Off

This has driven me nuts for years.... is there any way to view the Autotext field name/id rather than its content?!? A simple view display option that i'm missing? For example I'd like to see what content on my (old) layouts is simply text (edited di...

CPU Sharing via internet?

It seems we could do some extremely fast rendering if we would share CPU's with one another via the internet. How cool would it be to render almost instantly because we were sharing unused CPU time with hundreds or even thousands of other computers o...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!