Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Hide un-referened elevation markers

Is there an easy way to hide all of these un-referenced markers in certain sheets? Rather than going around and placing them on a layer--is there an easy way? Or notifying everyone to make sure they are on a sheet with a reference, or place them on a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PSD/Affinity support

Hey guys, can we expect support for .PSD files in the future? Such as we can place them as drawings, link them as textures for surfaces, etc. My problem arose from switching to Affinity from the Adobe Suite, and several issues came to my already work...

furtonb by Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Desktop Orbit

Does the orbit command exist in the desktop viewer? Having just nudged an associate without AC into using the BIMx desktop viewer the first embarrassing question was "How do I spin the model around?". This is ok on my iOS mobile devices but seems to ...

Rendering transparent objects

Hi, I am trying to render semi-transparent trees and I can't figure it out. What I did: Gave the trees transparency by changing the surfaces transparency. In 3D view the trees are transparent. When rendering the trees are shown solid. Any suggestion ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Artlantis 5 - missing models and shaders

hi, i've got quite a problem with my artlantis 5 project. Yesterday I saved and quit artlantis normally. Today when I open the file, everything is in grayscale and all objects have cuboid shapes. That affects all objects, the ones added from external...

error.JPG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HDRI Scale

I am unable to get the scale correct when rendering with HDRI backgrounds. The trees make my model look like it’s in the land of the giants. I have tried matching rendering size with HDRI image file size (pixels) I’m using the supplied HDRI files in ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes