Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Custom Titles Resizing

I've made a really simple title to use on interior elevations using only a drawn line and two text boxes (with autotext.) When used as a title, the text is resized (made larger.) I created the title by selecting the text boxes and the line (in the gr...

Jere by Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 20 issues with Oce Plotter

Just completed my first schematic design in AC 20 and when I tried plot to my Oce TDS 320 I receive a warning that AC can't find the plotter.I am using the same settings I have used in AC 10-19 without a problem. 1. Does anyone have a clue why AC 20 ...

Change marker archiveing

I still feel the change/revision management is a total mess and unnecessary overcomplicated but let it be as it is functional. I don't get one thing: What is happening with the change markers after I close the Issue? I have ~25 changes placed over mo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting glass to look like glass

Hi, I'm fighting with CineRender in AC19 to get my glass looking good. It's an external view with no real interior content modelled, so I'm wanting the glass to mainly reflect the sky. However, it keeps coming out black or dark grey using the 'Clear ...

Shadow from object seen through object

Somwhere is a setting for a Surface wrong but I just can't find it. What happens is that the object creates a shadow on Surfaces behind it but the shadow is visible through the object as if it should be 50% transparent or so. The black panel works ok...

0046247 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 20 Dimension Tool behaviour

I am having trouble with the behaviour of the dimension Tool In previous versions of ArchiCAD as you dimensioned to Elements if the cursour changed to a tick as you dimensioned you knew it would be an "associated" dimension ie. if the element moved t...

Structure Display

I have a problem with displaying a insulation reveal on floor plan and facade. When i turn on structure display to without finishes or core only it doesn't display the model properly.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimension position

Hello. I am searching for the setting which determines the dimension text to automatically move outside the dimension space, once it gets bigger than the dimension space. Does anybody have a clue where it is? I am trying to deactivate it. Thank you.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes