Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

wire mesh texture problem

I have created a simple wire mesh texture and loaded it into my AC17 model. In the materials the texture looks fine wrapped round the example sphere in the corner. But on the actual model it shows it in stripes and when you move around the texture ch...

WALtd by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMX Update

Hi! How do you update the BIMX project on the cloud to avoid buying new licence for client they have a $9.99 licence, to repaying again? Thanks.

giuseppe by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad Solo presentation abilities

Hi, Considering migrating from another CAD package to ArchiCad Solo. Having previously worked with Revit (whilst at a commercial practice) I recently set up on my own and currently using Vectorworks which I am very disappointed with. So I dabbled wit...

George K by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

I am really annoyed with the curtain wall

Hi, I am really pissed off with the curtain wall. I dont know how to make the door show the real 3d element instead of glass. so that goes with the windows too. the frames are showing glass in 3d render. It was supposed to be aluminum frames and the ...

catalzzy by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lines of edges which don't meet

Hi guys, Firstly i want to say that i have a final crit in the next few days and this site has helped me tremendously so i want to to thank you to everyone. Secondly, i have a question with regards to rendering and sketch rendering. When you model, s...

baz88 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

fly through overnight failure

I had a fly-through rendering setup for a good long working time but she failed. I'm guessing it's because my Power Options / Sleep Settings / Hibernate was set to only 360 minute which i've changed to 720. Are there any other key settings that i sho...

Start a new conversation!