Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AC 16 BIMx / OS compatibility

We have an AC16 file from which we created a BIMx model for our client, exported as .app file for them to view but they are not able to do so. Our OS 10.6.8. As the file size was quite large we uploaded it to our server and gave them access to downlo...

s2art by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx light map quality

I note through reading the manual for the BIMx software that there are three options for lightmap options when using the GI lighting in the BIMx software. However i don't seem to have the option of changing it from default. Does anyone know if there ...

Samie12 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Improving BIMx Navigation for iPod

I would like to have a discussion about navigating in BIMx on an iPod. I have been using BIMx (Virtual Building Explorer) since it was created. The navigation for the MAC and PC are very intuitive. When instructing new clients I simply tell them to "...

sbaum by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to link a layer combination to a layout

Hi there, it may sounds like a stupid question, but I wonder if there is a way to link a layer combination to a layout. I found that every time I open a layout book, the layer combination active is the last one I was using rather than the one made pu...

Deviz by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx and Oculus Rift

Has anyone tried this yet? BIMx has a stereoscopic mode but does it actually work with an Oculus VR headset? My concern is BIMx's stereoscopic mode appears to simply be a split display, not something that is actually sending two distinct signals.

BIMx 17 Texture Problem

Has anyone else experienced this texture problem with BIMx 17? I used a .jpg texture file with a horizontal board pattern to create both a horizontal and vertical board Archicad surface. For the vertical surface I simply changed the texture angle to ...

sbaum by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!