Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Print to PDF

Hi there I have found that the built in ArchiCAD PDF creator creates quite large files. Lately I have been using CutePDF (File - Print to PDF) This solves the File Size Issue (Usually about 25% of the size) however it is very slow opening some pages ...

Slab Stairs in BIMx Problem

Does anybody know how to set a step in a floor plan so that it works in BIMx when in walking mode? I have a step in my 3D model in AC17 which is modelled using a slab, but when i export as a BIMx file you cannot walk up it, you can jump up it and wal...

WALtd by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hyperlinks in Publisher-generated PDFs

I would like to create a hyperlink on a drawing that takes the reader to a specified file on a file sharing system we use with our trades. Is it possible to create a link that says "Fireplace" with a file address that is hidden from view. sounds like...

Marketting Floor Plan with Shadows

Good evening. I am in a bit of a bind. I have been seconded onto a multi Unit development and have been asked for colour floor plans which can bee used for marketting. the problem is, the they want the material (carpet/ floor boards) to render realis...

cudacurl by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artlantis vs Octane Render

Does anyone have any hands on experience with Artlantis and Octane Render? I would be interested in how the two compare. My current iMac has an ATI video card, so I can't really demo Octane, but my older Mac Pro's video card can be easily updated to ...

Don Lee by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

modeling + texture without post photoshoping

Hi, I have been thinking about the idea of a good photo or a photographer is one that require minimum Photoshop or none at all. So taking this concept to modeling in archicad + texturing and how far it can go or at which point where Photoshop or post...

mik_wang by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!