Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PDF Problems with composites

Im having an issue with my wall composties. on the floor plan they show the composites but once i have made them a PDF all it shows are the plain white walls without composites.

Jesz92 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with BimX

hey everyone, after i had installed the ArchiCAD 17, the add on manager in Archicad tells me there is an 'error while checking the environment' for BimX. And so the add-on doesnt work... i don't have options to save model from 3D window for BimX Can ...

Fills and Layouts?

Something is going on that I don't understand. I recently created a roof plan that was part of a design development submittal for a HOA. In the past I would create a plt file from archicad directly and there would be no printing problems. This time I...

Help, Can't Publish Anything

No matter what I do I get the red X's on everything I try to publish. Everything was fine until yesterday. My suspicion is that this problem has something to do with the fact that I was working off my battery yesterday until my computer's battery wen...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx

where did the command go in 16 bring up 3d view and go >file > export to BIMx and it worked now in 17 cannot find the command-- did i not load something?

Start a new conversation!