Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Missing cabinet line at interior elevation

I am learning about creating Interior Elevations in AC 15 and am having problems with lines missing in the elevations. I have adjusted my lines on the floor plan to try to get them back but am having no luck. Is there something I am missing?

missing lines at elevation.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall labels from .mod file

Is there a way to label a wall in a team work file if the wall is part of a mod file? (If I label the walls in the mod file a lot of the labels will overlap with labels of other walls from other mod files)

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Elevation lines disappears in layout

I have made a drawing in floorplan with elevations. The elevationlines shows on this drawing. I copy the drawing to the layout. In the layout, the elevationlines has disappeared. The attached file illustrate this problem. Please help!

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to schedule and show walls as fire walls

Hello, Im trying to figure out how I can create a fire wall with the wall tool, so that when it is shown in plan, it will have a fire wall line type associated with it. I know I could simply draw a line over the wall to represent the fire wall, and t...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels