Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Sharing hypermodel from Apple to Android

Is it possible to share a BIMx hypermodel with an android user from an apple product? We recently started using BIMx hypermodels (2D and 3D) to share plans with clients and we've had a lot of success so far sharing with apple devices. However, when w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Create Surface Texture

Does a new surface I am creating have to have a texture image attached to it, even if I "Update internal setting (from Cinerender)" for a surface I created procedurally? If the answer is yes, then what is the purpose of the "Update internal setting (...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Floor Plan Display on different Layer States

I am trying to show rafter tails on two different layer states and want to have the "Floor Plan Display" option set different in each layer state in order to show a dotted line in one (ie "Projected with Overhead") and "solid" in the other. Does anyb...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Break Lines

does AC have a function that allows you to use break lines for a detail so that detail can have a desired section removed or do you have to overlap two detail drawings to achieve this. i.e. a detail of a wall cut vertically with a section in the midd...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: modelling error - viewing through windows

I have had this come up on a couple of projects - generating renders using the Cinema 4D engine in Archicad 18 and setting up views through a window - for example from the back of a house - the rendering engine will not render walls with a cavity, bu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Marked distant area line weight

Am getting an odd line weigh with slab, roof and beam in a marked distant area as the lines are coming out fat and grey. The red arrows show the fat grey line and the red arrows show a normal marked distant area line. I can correct with uniform pen f...