Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Level Dimension with Gravity

Hi, My question is, How to delete the Level Dimension which linked to a Slab? I found on my case, it may not be deleted independently. I should delete the slab as well. When I pick the label, the Edit > Delete button turns to gray. What should I do t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketch Rendering showing only background

Sorry if someone has already asked this question before, I haven't found anything and can't guess why this is happening - I hope someone might have a solution! I have a building drawn up and finished in Archicad 17 and want to render certain views of...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ARTLANTIS Parallel views

Hello.. I'm not sure if this forum is also for Artlantis users, but I'm having trouble with its parallel views.. Every time I click on it I end up with a white screen and there's nothing to view.. anyone having the same problem? and how could it be s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lightworks lighting not behaving as expected.

I was working on a couple of 3D images today, and the first one (Northern Perspective) worked fine, but then I couldn't get the second one's (Southern Perspective) lighting to work the way I wanted. In trying to eliminate the problem, I ended up doin...

Northern Perspective.jpg
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Sun Settings in 3D Documenting - EDU

Hello people, first of all sorry if this is a solved problem in the forum, but i couldn't find it. So, I'm preparing plan drawings with 3D Document but i think there's no option for the sun's angle or fill or whatever. I'm using the Educational versi...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels