Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

AC 16 and BIMx

Dear All, I use AC16. I would need to publish my project into BIMx hyper model (3D model + 2D documents) and share with my client. Is it possible with AC16? Thanks

alemanda by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

texturing question/problem

Hello, How do i separate the texture say for example in multiple rooms where it is created by standard wall and whenever i select the materials and it seems to attach to a single surface towards multiple rooms like a bedroom wall and toliet wall have...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxwell Plug in and emitters

Hi I have just installed the maxwell render plug in for Archicad and have a question about the emitters. In the past i have used the maxwell plug in for Rhino and have created lighting by assigning an emitter to a small surface. When rendering the li...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Label windows in elevations

Hi. I have this problem when I try to have windows labels showing in my elevations, it is not showing the dimensions 1000 x 1000mm correct. It works on the floorplan but not on elevations. On the elevations it is just shown at these two round oval ci...

Udklip2.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Finicky Master Layout Setting

Still new to the program but getting more comfortable. Silly question but I set up two different master sheets (24"x36" & 24"x42"). I started with the 24"x36" as a master sheet and then needed to switch to the longer sheet as it gave me more room for...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels