Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

External Window Transparency using C4D

I am new to Archicad and am using the demo version of 18 to see if what we are trying to do from a design perspective before going to full plans makes since. The program is great but I am not able to get the windows on an external view to be fully tr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Segmented Marker Range

Aloha, Is there any way to segment a marker's (Elevation or Section) horizontal range. I have a building with several jogs and I only want to show the walls facing the elevation in the Exterior Elevation views. Thank you, John

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Deciduous Trees 18 in 3D

I am trying to do a quick rendering with trees using the internal engine. I can not get the trees to show up other than a black billboard. With Open GL they show up fine, but with a black line around the box. So, both are useless. Is there anything I...

Screen Shot 2014-08-08 at 4.21.40 PM.png

Cinerender Background Image

Hi All, When I render using cinerender and include a photo image as my background image, the exposure settings from my "physical camera" cause my background image to be overexposed. I have a physical sky turned on, but "sky visibility" is turned off....

adamsb by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Storey Level Markers

Hi, is there anyone who can help with storey level markers overlapping in section/elevation when there is only 300mm difference between the 2 storeys that are to be labelled? Is there a way to manipulate the line and label? Sean Harrison AC 17, Windo...

Storey Levels.JPG

Creating site plan using meshes

Does anyone actually use the meshes for an architectural site plan? Or are they typically more used for just site modelling in 3D views, sections, etc.? I have spent so much time trying to understand the proper way to work with meshes as part of the ...

Bill by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Black render?

Guys I have a problem... When I try to use photo rendering with built in Cine Render engine, I get black blank image... Only white model effect works... Every help is appreciated! Tnx in advance...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes