Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

image with transparent background

Hi, I am trying to save my plans from 'model space' in either JPG or PNG that has a transparent background so the image can be placed directly onto a website. Is there anyway of doing this in AC, I cannot seem to find a way; making the image transpar...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

update detail boundary

Say I have drawn a detail boundary on a plan and have worked on the detail by adding fills, lines, notes, etc. Now I want to make the boundary bigger on the plan to encompass more area. Also want to retain the work I have done on the detail and simpl...

Labelling Beams

Hi, I'm trying to automatically label my beams show that it shows the H x W x weight dims as listed in the object parameters. For example I want the label to show 203 x 102 x 23. The closest I can get is the 'beam label' but thats shows H x W x L so ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimensions and CORE ONLY

Wow... I know I dimensioned my project last week.... but now I open up my dimension plan to find NO DIMENSIONS... how can this be... So I check RENO FILTER (I have one called ALL so I can find stuff with the wrong status)... Still nothing. Turn on AL...

Start a new conversation!

Labels