Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

"first selected drawing" missing from IE

Usually, after placing Interior elevations on a layout, I can change the marker head to reference "the selected drawing", but all of the sudden, I'm only able to use "the first placed drawing" and "the viewpoint". Also, I'm unable to set the renno fi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Showing section markers in elevation

Is there a way to show the section markers in their correct location parametrically? I want to drop some section markers in plan and have them show up in elevation? I know I could trace reference the plan then place a linked marker but I wonder if th...

ares997 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Vectorial hatching, can't change pen color

I have a Cadimage wall covering that I use with a stone and lap siding. On one file, I was able to change the pen settings by going into Options> Elements Attributes> Materials and then change the pen color there. However, on another file that uses t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Align view camera problem

Am working with align view....have set the two reference points on the plan, 4 ref. points on the photo. Have progressed to the point where a camera is placed. However, it is not placed at the point I took the pic from, but from one of the plan refer...

Estimated Rendering Time Window- v.16

In the past when I would create fly through animations a little window would pop up with the estimated rendering time. I liked this because if an animation was going to take 4 days I could decide to let it go or run it over a long weekend, or play wi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Labels from .mod file

Having trouble with labeling objects in a tw file. objects are placed in a module file and given an ID, but i'd like the labels to show from a generated view (in this case using the elevation tool) in the tw file. When i select the object to label in...

lparke by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels