Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Export Pdf Preformance !!!

Did You Notice if you Layout consist of fills the AC pdf convertor save it in a large file than Adobe Pro X !!! and if the file consist of no normal thing like fills ans raster file ... there is almost no difference between AC pdf convertor and Adobe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Making object send out light

Hi, I'm an architect who works with AC15 since about 10 months. I hope someone can help me, I can't find anything on the web for this problem, altough I don't think the sollution is hard. Here we go: As you can see in the picture there are 5 tubes pl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

DARK INTERIOR PERSPECTIVES

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT CONTROL(S) GOVERNS THE BRIGHTNESS OF AN INTERIOR PERSPECTIVE. I HAVE TOO SEPARATE PROJECTS, ONE THE INTERIOR ELEVATIONS ARE BRIGHT, THE OTHER PROJECT WHEN GENERATED IS DARK AND GREY IN COLOUR. BOTH PROJECTS DO NOT HAVE ANY INT...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Layout Problem... urgent!!!

Hi everybody, i just started using archicad 15 and i have many problems but the main one is the fact that when i go to my layout book and choose the first floor plan none of my walls and slab(s) show up... like if they were hidden... don't know what ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

text not showing up in pdf

We have been using an architectural font called TektonPro We recently bought a new Macbook for the office and none of the text in this font was showing up on this computer I can install the font on it but I am worried about when we send it to clients...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels