Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

transparency material in layout

Hello, My question is, I have done some 3d zones that are transparent and show as I want in the 3D window. But then when I make a 3D document out of it (and later on I place that 3D document in the Layout) the transparency is gone and I cannot ever m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx In AC17?

As a previous owner of a VBE and latter a BIMx licence and on behalf of others who have invested in this product before AC17, what is Graphisoft proposing? Do we get a free upgrade to a new and improved BIMx in the future that only previous licence p...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Elevation Markers and Heights etc

I have lost all my markers and elevation levels (story heights), line indicates story levels but no height. Also sections have the same problem. I was trace referencing a large Autocad dwg and deleted the elevations, rather than hiding the layer, sil...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

artlantis neon glass

Hello. I am an architecture student using Archicad 15 and Artlantis Studio 4 for a while now. However i don't seem to quite handle the neon glass. I'm trying to render an interior space using neon glass for the glazing material as a light-source (as ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bimx in AC 17

Hi all .. I can't find Bimx(*.bim) in the save as dialogue panel ..but I found the Bimx for AC 17 in desktop and it work normally. thank you

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

automaticly fit text to box

Hello, i need to type alot of text msg's into small boxes, and because my text is in different lengths it will be difficult to fit every each sentence into its own box, so, do you guys know how to set that your text automaticly fits the window you ne...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes