Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

BIMx and Oculus Rift

Has anyone tried this yet? BIMx has a stereoscopic mode but does it actually work with an Oculus VR headset? My concern is BIMx's stereoscopic mode appears to simply be a split display, not something that is actually sending two distinct signals.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx 17 Texture Problem

Has anyone else experienced this texture problem with BIMx 17? I used a .jpg texture file with a horizontal board pattern to create both a horizontal and vertical board Archicad surface. For the vertical surface I simply changed the texture angle to ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

zone tool

anyone who knows how to create zone tool that can put room names with sizes on plan for ex. bedroom 14'-0" x 8'-6 I have zone tool but dont have that function. and i had to do the hard way by measuring and put text under room names.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad 14 and artlantis studio 2.1.2.2

Hi everyone- Over the last several months I have modeled some projects in Archicad 14 and have saved them as Artlantis 2.0 files. I have been able to open them in Artlantis and create renderings. I have just modeled a new project in Archicad 14 and e...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with saving borderless pdf file

Hi, I'm having some issues with archicad. The way I usually save pdfs is I drag everything I need into a master layout in the layout book. Everything is fine, but if I want to make an edge to edge pdf in the total size of the paper (so that things ex...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes