Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Estimated Rendering Time Window- v.16

In the past when I would create fly through animations a little window would pop up with the estimated rendering time. I liked this because if an animation was going to take 4 days I could decide to let it go or run it over a long weekend, or play wi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Labels from .mod file

Having trouble with labeling objects in a tw file. objects are placed in a module file and given an ID, but i'd like the labels to show from a generated view (in this case using the elevation tool) in the tw file. When i select the object to label in...

lparke by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Mark-up Autotext

Hello Everyone, I have a problem, question, discussion about Mark-Ups relating BIM process. Mark-ups sometimes should be created and listed for clients and I am seeking a method how to generate this documents quickly. Mark-up tool is very good howeve...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bim-X Issue

Trying to export a file to Bim-x, my client was excited to see their house in "video game" format, but I keep getting "no valid license key" message in the export window. Obviously I have a valid license key because otherwise I wouldn't be in the fil...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Label Hotlink elements?

I came across a documentation problem today. On a multi-story apartment building, we use a bathroom module to be place on the apartments throughout the building. We use to have objects as Tags and manually ID everything (wall finishes, Fixtures, etc)...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

elevation color

Hello, I am a beginner student archicad user. I have got a problem with color of elevations. I change walls material color to white but they would appear grey (I used several white materials - all act the same). When rendered in lightworks walls are ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes