Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Printing problem with new imac...

Just got a new 21" imac and transferred via firewire all the contents from original mac pro 15" laptop. Now I am having problems with printing AC and Plotmaker with some of the drawing printing but not all, especially text. It is an HP 6210 all-in-on...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

LW Anomaly

Here's an odd one. I've been tweaking some custom curtain wall doors for a client and got this rendering. It's probably just a curiosity but maybe it's something to do with the material settings. I haven't tried figuring it out yet.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

VR Object add on problem

Hello everyone! I have this problem coming up every time I want to create a VR object or a panorama scene. Can anyone help? And also this project contains only cars and some trees (not more than 20) I try to load it in arlantis for rendering and vide...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimensioning to "core"

On a set of working drawings, I am dimensioning my framing plans. This is a woodframe residential project. Both my exterior walls and interior walls have a 1/2" drywall finish. When I display "core only", there is a 1/2" gap between the walls where t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering error: everything disappears

Hello, I'm having a problem while rendering and the problem is that it shows nothing. Perfectly blank screen with a blue sky in background. It is not a problem with camera, I am positive that it is aimed correctly and the render image is blank whethe...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

flash panoramic views

I'm looking at alternatives to QTVR panoramas. Does anyone have any experience / recommendations for software that produces Flash panoramic views, such as those in the Google Street view and Art project? http://www.googleartproject.com/ Thanks

3D quick views lose their location and target

G'day everyone, it happened several times the following: -I set a 3D view of a model -I save a quick view of it -I save the file, restart AC and re-open the file -I open the saved quick view and the model is not there -I check the settings of the 3D ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels