Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Broken Dimension Tool?

Experiencing weird behavior on a project where the dimension tool will not work - won't stick to anything. The problem seems to be related to a specific archicad project file. It won't work if i try save as-> renamed file, or open new file & import p...

Laser Cutting

I want to laser cut a roof but want some method for exporting a dwg file that is exactly what needs to be cut. For example a 5:12, 3:12 ploygon roof, laser cut so that they fit exactly. And even possibly the ridge edge cut to match (though that requi...

ares997 by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

TIFF Construction Documentation

I am trying to publish a Tiff version of a construction documents though when I publish them it shows everything in window versus just the stuff on the sheet. Also the quality is low. Basically I would like to publish a set in it's entirety in a tiff...

ares997 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Set Background Pen in GDL

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to draw a fill in the 2d SYMBOL portion of a library part then use the script to adjust the background pen? I really like the feature that manipulate the BACKGROUND PEN in MODEL OPTIONS... so I can produce COLOR DE...

VBe Alpha Channel Support

Does anyone know if VBe supports alpha channels for other than straight transparency? I need to set up materials so the user can change the color with the image serving as an overlay texture and/or bump map. Currently I can only get full transparency...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels