Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to fill background in a Photorender

Hi, I want to have the whole of my background to be blue, but the photorender projections only shows half ( below ) What is the correct way of filling all the white space with sky ( blue ) Also, is there anything I can add to make my landscape more r...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Background not rendering in Maxwell

Hi, I've exported an archicad file into Maxwell studio. The backgrounds (I've tried both sky system and HDRI lights) both show fine in the studio environment, but once I start rendering, the background is just solid black. Other elements of the scene...

Distant area on elevations

Hi Guys Can anyone tell me if you can make a distant area on a side elevation. See pics below. Ive done it on a front elevation where it remains free standing. I need to make the hatched area in the side elevation as the distant area Cheers

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to remove the underline on elevations ?

Hi, I'm looking at the drawing selection settings on layout to remove the underline underneath the elevation name. The only place that I can see if the title line option, which allows you to change colour and line type. I've tried setting the line to...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

painting queries

I Have a few queries regarding painting. 1)How to paint a wall with 2 or more colours? 2)How to replace a whole painted structure with another paint? 3)Is it possible to use paint shades from jpeg image file or shade cards from paint manufacturers we...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use 3D view properties in 3D document ?

Hello, So I've created a 3D section through a model I've made ( It's a tent type shelter inserted into a bag ) The 3D view is ok ( any tips of how I can separate the tent and bag, colour wise ? ) but as soon as I put it into a 3D document, there are ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic Interior Dimensioning

I have a fairly small problem that is driving me crazy. I have no problem with using automatic exterior dimensioning, but when I try to do an automatic interior dimension, I get the following warning: Cannot draw dimension: zero or one perpendicular ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!