Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

When to use Worksheets and Details?

What is the soft concept about using Worksheets and Details. When usually is using Worksheet, when Details in Building design? I would like prepare wall used in building specification. What is better to use for detailing (Worksheets or Details)?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Core / Finishes / Other in composites

Hello again users, I am working on a renovation project and I wanted to take advantage of the possibility to filter and show separate components of the composite walls via correctly tagging the composite wall's components. The building has brick vene...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF option vanished

hey when i open the organizer-publisher, the PDF save option does not show. i can see DWG' DXF ets. but the PDF is not in the list. it was in the past' and the PDF printer exists in my computer/ how can i get it back?

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Artlantis Render Farm

Greetings ArchiCAD and Artlantis users, It is with great excitement that Fast Render, Lda, a company owned by Abvent SA (the artlantis developer) and ND-3D, (a known 3D company in artlantis community) announce the launch of Artlantis Render Farm. www...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems printing/plotting to KIP 300m

We're having an issue printing to our KIP 300 m (it's a large format printer/scanner/copier). Some layouts will think that they are printing on 24" wide paper instead of the 36" roll we have loaded. It happens completely randomly, and you might print...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating layouts

Hi, I'm trying to create a layout for the first time. Can someone please tell me how to get rid of the info box in the right bottom corner? And also - is PDF the best format for printing? Thank you.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes