Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Maxwell Render Help....

Trying to learn how to use Maxwell Render and just trying to figure out what format of file I have to use for Maxwell... I'm confused with all these file types! I have both AC 13 and 14 on my computer so maybe it's a plug in for one? Thanks!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimensions superscript

Just upgraded to AC14 and I see that the dimensions input method has changed. Before it was possible to add a "m" super script in the custom dimensions dialoge box, now I dont see a way to do it. Is it still possible? Is there way to add the "m" supe...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Borderline in Masterlayout

I made my first master layout, with border wich I want in 0,8mm thickness, but I cant find were can I change it. So right now my borders are in 0,13 mm... I know about this colours palate in line settings, but I don't want any colour, i want my perso...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Light box

How can I make an image look as though it is back lit with lightworks. I create a material using a jpg as texture and apply it to e.g. a wall. I've tried no end of messing with the reflectance and transparency, but can't get it to look right. Any ide...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotmaker - Lest We Forget

For those of you who miss Plotmaker as much as I do, a desktop wallpaper in her memory: http://blog.cadimageworld.com/2010/08/plotmaker-lest-we-forget/ Direct Links: 1920x1200 1680x1050 1280x1024 If anyone can give me more accurate dates 'twould be m...

Auto-text in labels?

Hi everyone, I'm working in construction documentation of a project. To be precise, I'm taking care of the construction details. We customized all fills to match the products used (rock wool insulation, waterproof bitumen membrane and so on). Now, it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels