Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

problem scale hatch layout

hi, i have this problem- I'm drowning slabs with an hatch scaled and rotated by myself with the vector associated. When i copy and paste into the layout the slab looses the scale of the hacth.... i don't know why ... thanks in advance

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't open fly through in Quicktime

Running AC 13 on an IntelMac using Snow Leopard. I don't do a ton of rendering, but have made a fair number of quick fly-through movies for clients in earlier version of AC without any problems. Did a quick movie of a complicated roofline for our str...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Textures in rendering

I using the Light Works rendering engine to do a quick rendering of an existing office/warehouse that I'm adding entrance canopies. The brick that is further away appears as wavy material. Does any one know a fix. It is rendered at 1200 dpi. Thanks

Large scale project rendering - Light Works

Salam=Peace! I have a large project and i need to render it with my light works engine in archicad 12. my pc is dual core 2.4 Ghz processor and 3.25 gb of ram. The picture rendering never complete due an error message of lack of space to make the ren...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF exports are not 100% black lines?

Hi, I've saved a ArchiCAD layout in both black and white and greyscale then opened it in Arobe Acrobat Pro.I then took the same file and opened it in Illustrator then from I llustrator saved it as a PDF (no edits made) Below is a screenshot of both f...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing A3 PDFs to scale in Snow Leopard?

Having recently upgraded to Snow Leopard (I know I'm a coward), now on 10.6.4, I'm having an issue when printing PDFs from Preview: It no longer remembers or reads the embedded page setup, like it did in Leopard. I'm now regretting I dissed Adobe Acr...

BIM and too much detail

We do a lot of small and medium sized work and have too many drawings for each project. I wonder if the use of BIM causes this because everything has to be resolved to produce a good model. Then, if it is resolved, one might as well include it in the...

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels