Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Animations to Quick Time Pro

Is anyone aware as to the possibility of adding timed pauses to animations in Quick Time Pro? I am producing scenes in AC, running a flythrough to produce Maxwell mxs files, then rendering the batch to jpegs. I then load the sequence into Quick Time ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappearing Text

Hi Everyone, I'm having a little problem with archicad 15. When I'm using the label tool the text keeps disappearing as I'm typing. Has anyone else experienced this? It's supper annoying because obviously you can't read what you are typing. I'm using...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Modeling/rendering vines

Im looking for a way to create vines growing on a wall in ac15 then to render in artlantis. From what i can gather the best way to do this is to use 3ds models and import them to AC, i was just wondering if there is any other way to do this that has ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lightworks shaders in artlantis studio 4

Just came across with Artlantis. Could anybody explain is it possible to use materials I've created with Lightworks shaders in Artlantis studio 4 or I have to create those materials again in Artlantis. They do not export from ArchiCAD with the model ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

publish PDF'S from ARCHICAD

Is there a way to create PDF's from several Archicad drawings without having to open each and every one of them and print to Adobe Printer? I usually have to do this for every single project which contains a min. of 50 drawings every time something g...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxwell for Google SketchUp - FREE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qx90Y0TEpo&feature=player_embedded http://www.maxwellrender.com/index.php/home/maxwell_for_sketchup Also, Maxwell 2.6 and the add-on for ArchiCAD 15 is now available as a free update. I checked it out and it works grea...