Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

External drawing blocking my title block

Hey all, yes i am new to this forum and ArchiCad. I have placed an external drawing from a pdf onto a layout. If I resize the drawing it block out my title black when I print to a PDF. however if i just leave the drawing as is (no resize) it works. B...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IE markers in AC13 not individually editable

Tried to search out an answer but unable to find anything. When I create a multi sided elevation string using Polygonal method, and individual markers for each elevation.... once they are placed and I want to adjust the location of the referenced #la...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Plot Flow for X problem

My PlotFlow stopped working after several years of working fine. I get the "PlotFlow has quit unexpectedly" message every time i try to plot, or start queue. Any ideas? I'm not sure how to remove and reload this application. PlotFlow 9.0 Archicad 10 ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IPad & QTVR

Does anyone know if you can open and control a QTVR movie on an iPad ? I've tried it on my iTouch but without arrow keys, the movie just starts and runs to the end. Seems like the iPad would be a great tool to use to show clients QTVRs, ect. thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

external drawing and very big distance

hi, i've been looking everywhere, but i guess i'm not looking properly. I import external drawing to independent worksheet and everything is fine, but when i start to build walls there is a problem. Picture is so big that when i make a wall on pictur...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing manager best practices

Hello, I am currently working in a big project and sometimes I need to transfer the file into my laptop for the client view. As soon as I open the file in the laptop I am getting all the errors on the drawing manger saying that I am missing the link ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels