Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Drawing manager best practices

Hello, I am currently working in a big project and sometimes I need to transfer the file into my laptop for the client view. As soon as I open the file in the laptop I am getting all the errors on the drawing manger saying that I am missing the link ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artlantis, ground plane?

When working in Artlantis 3, is there an option to turn on an infinate floor plan that extends to the horizon when using heliodon light setting? I dont always want to import a slab or using the basic shaps in Artlantis. Just to say.... Ive just upgra...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

rotated view in elevation ... possible bug

Today a member of the team experienced a weird behaviour ... One of the elevations was rotated . ( in view map and model map ) the levels text , dimensions and levels were fixed horizontal . ( 90 degrees ) exactly the same behaviour of rotating a vie...

• 18 replies
  • 0 likes

door colors

Hello, How can I change the color of the opening arcs of a door from orange to let's say gray? I've searched through the various parameters of the door and I can't figure how. Thanks Yes, it was in AC 13. The answer was in floor plan display >> unche...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

To solve ArchiCAD line ' problems '

So I've just finished Univeristy for the summer and I want to prepare myself for the second and forthcoming years of Archiecture. One thing that I want to do, which is very basic but is quite important is to create crisp lines when it comes to printi...

• 28 replies
  • 0 likes

basic plan/landscaping problem

Hey guys, I'm still an archi student so please forgive me if this is very basic- Trying to show my landscaping materials and potentially colours in plan and not sure how. For example, if i have large stone pavers, how do I show these in plan? How do ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Architectural visualization in CryEngine2

Recently started using Crysis game engine for architectural viz of my designs: example render 1 example render 1 video demonstration Engine not only offers VR solution, but also "rendering" of still pictures and animations in decent quality, and is v...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting Texture Origin

Hi, I'm having trouble getting a texture to line up correctly in Lightworks. I've made a texture to fit the wall size, applied it and used the Set Origin option to line it up perfectly in the Internal Engine view. However, when I render in Lightworks...

Start a new conversation!

Labels