Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Fees & What to Charge

Fees for fly thrus.......... Is there an established standard? The scenario is getting the ArchiCAD model from the architect...fixing it and then animating it.... pulling it into iMovie adding stills.... sound and the Architects tag. For a 40 second ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 12 - Layout Book Pet Palette Vanished

My pet palette which allows manipulation of the drawings in the layout book has vanished in the project due for a meeting tomorrow - naturally. It's working on other projects, I have checked all the settings between the working and non working projec...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

randering

helo. i just bought an workstation dell precision t7400 with 2 procesors intel xeon quad core 3ghz, 4 gb ddr2, 2x nvidia geforce 8800gt. i am using windows xp x64 and when i am randering with archicad 12 i see in task manager only one cpu working of ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Publishing Drawings

Could I ask again how you guys manage the process of publishing and issuing drawings? This is a question I posed in a previous post as a side issue to the main topic, so nobody answered this specifically. What I'm curious to know is which of the foll...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Shadows from objects in hidden layers

Is it possible to make a hidden object still project shadow? Is it possible, if you cut with a plane, make the lost part or your model still project shadow? How do I do? I want hidden line, (or own/proper colors-you say in english version?) in 3d doc...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

All MODO

http://www.luxology.com/gallery/image.aspx?id=5480 Shot at 2009-09-24 I am not so sure about how much of this is a photo.

Start a new conversation!

Labels