Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Converting 3d view to a camera

Is there a way to save a 3d view into a camera? I've used the orbit tool to obtain a view I'm happy with. I know how to capture the view for a placing onto a layout. Is there a way to capture the views settings and then transfer it to a camera? This ...

Confusion over background in openGL 3D views

I set the 3D window settings for openGL, background as in PhotoRendering. Then I went to PhotoRendering settings, set up the background, but got no background in openGL, no matter how I set this background. I finally realized the PhotoRendering Setti...

R Muller by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Mark Up Tools in teamwork file

Everyone in my office uses archicad except the project architect, who does redlines on prints. We are all working in a teamwork file. Would it be efficient for the PA to do his redlines using "mark up" in the file? Any tips or suggestions?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

autotext

hi, guys, i have saved the link for all the shortcuts of autotext, but since the website was changed the link no longer works. anyone have the new link please?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Layer combinations in Layouts?

hopefully a very simple question: how do i setup 2 different layouts (or master layouts) to show or hide text as necessary? this is my 'problem': i have a layout with an existing floorplan (with its own pen set) and a layout with a proposed plan (wit...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AC13 layouts behind drawings!

In AC12 you used to be able to set the master layout content as either in front or behind the drawings, it was in project preferences. That option no longer exists. Has it been moved or can you no longer do that? Its crazy if it has been removed. I d...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disapearing Elevations

I was projecting an elevation this morning, then had to change one thing. After that, the elevation came up blank, as did 7 out of 8 of my elevations. Just in case my change was the problem, I got the back-up file from before, which had projected the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels