Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Dimensions superscript

Just upgraded to AC14 and I see that the dimensions input method has changed. Before it was possible to add a "m" super script in the custom dimensions dialoge box, now I dont see a way to do it. Is it still possible? Is there way to add the "m" supe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Borderline in Masterlayout

I made my first master layout, with border wich I want in 0,8mm thickness, but I cant find were can I change it. So right now my borders are in 0,13 mm... I know about this colours palate in line settings, but I don't want any colour, i want my perso...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Light box

How can I make an image look as though it is back lit with lightworks. I create a material using a jpg as texture and apply it to e.g. a wall. I've tried no end of messing with the reflectance and transparency, but can't get it to look right. Any ide...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotmaker - Lest We Forget

For those of you who miss Plotmaker as much as I do, a desktop wallpaper in her memory: http://blog.cadimageworld.com/2010/08/plotmaker-lest-we-forget/ Direct Links: 1920x1200 1680x1050 1280x1024 If anyone can give me more accurate dates 'twould be m...

Auto-text in labels?

Hi everyone, I'm working in construction documentation of a project. To be precise, I'm taking care of the construction details. We customized all fills to match the products used (rock wool insulation, waterproof bitumen membrane and so on). Now, it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive schedules and sections/elevations

Hi everyone, I'm trying to decide whether to use interactive schedules (easier to use) or lists (anal, if you ask me) to generate automatic quantity take offs. For some elements (e.g. metal sheeting) I'm using a dedicated line type (say "copper rain ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Master Layout Costum Size

Is there a minimum to the custom size of the Master Layout in AC 13/14? I am trying to set up a business card layout 85x54 mm. I can not get it smaller than 85x80 mm. Is it not possible or what do I do wrong?

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

colored floor plan

How to generate\create colored floor plan for presentation from normal archicad plans? I have attached a sample image of my requirement.

coloured plan.jpg
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes