Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

strange grid element tool behaviour

i'm witnessing some strange behaviour regarding the grid element. in placing on plan, they appear ok, and show ok in 3d window (with appropriate check box selected) however in section/elevation window, only select elements show, depending on their na...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

critique about some work

Hi guys, I'm been away for a while, since i've been doing a lot of work in college and in some particular projects. I just wanna share with U some of my latest work and get UR valuable opinions. Since I get my copy of Arltantis Attitude from Dwight m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

how to make it better!!!

I am studying architecture ...and This is my second project i am doing in archicad !!!I feel that it could be rendered in a better way!!! So may u guide me how!!!and What are the mistakes that i am doing!!

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 13 - automatic dimensioning problems

Hello. I have a problem with AC 13 Automatic Dimensionig. everything worked fine in AC 12, but now in AC 13 I can not get automatic dimensioning to dimension proper window opening (if I set windows with oversize- see attached picture). Orange dimensi...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Can't change color of materials

I constantly struggle with the "Materials" in ArchiCAD, probably because of my lack of knowledge on them. I want to take the material " Siding-4" H" and change the color from the default white to a gray. So, I open Options-Element Attributes-Material...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

preparing rendering for a photomotage

Hi, I have a question about rendering. Is there a way that I can import a background image of the site in ArchiCad, so I can set up correct perspective view of the building before I render it. Or if there is another way that it could be done I would ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels