Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

pdf eating text

I have small set of working drawings. Floor plan; elevations; site plan etc. I have sent them to pdf A1, A2, A3. A1 and A3 which contain the floor plan and the site plan and electrical plan are fine, but A2 (elevations, section and details) is being ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotter Problem, canon ipf750

Hey guys i'm not sure that this is the right place to ask the question but I recently bought a canon ipf750 plotter and installed the drivers . I tried to plot some things from archicad but when i hit plot it does only show me the drivers that are bu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3D PDF

Hi everyone, I'm trying to build up my first 3D pdf for client presentation. I did an easy test exporting the 3d model of a simple wall as .u3d file, and then I placed it in my empty pdf page. Then I tried to import the .u3d file of a building in des...

• 32 replies
  • 0 likes

AC-14 New Label settings

I love the new label settings. I am using it to generate my Wall Legends. All you have to do is draw a short section of wall and show the label. For the walls of the building turn the auto skin display off. No text here at all. eveything comes from t...

Integrated rendering engines - is it still on?

Just a reflection on a very old topic perhaps. Do we really need integrated high-end rendering engines in AC? Considering the latest GS 'attempt' to implement one with rather disappointing result I am not entirely sure if we should have this kind of ...

Rob by Graphisoft
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How to run multi core in lightworks ?

Hello. I'm using ArchiCAD 13. And we are using light works rendering engine in ArchiCAD 13. My PC's CPU is Quardro I5 and OS is Window 7 64bit. But when we are rendering something, it runs just single core. I'm wonder how i can use Multicore in Archi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes