Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Default Text

Our office has a default text for most of our titles, notes, etc., is there a way to tell SE 2010 to use our font by default? I'd like to be able to do this w/o going into all of the tools, changing the font, and then making a template. EyeDeers?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cinema 4D overview

Hi, I'm looking for an overview of how the C4D - archiCAD plugin really works ie. the workflow from c4d concept to modelling details in archicad, then perhaps how you might update a c4d render scene with a changing archicad model. Everything I've fou...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

orientating plans to true north in v13

The new orientation tool is great for rotating views so I can work on floor plans verticlly and horizontally but still keep the site plan so the building is true North BUT... Some things such as section markers, electrical symbols with text orientate...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

placing window markers on external elevations

Hi I am fairly new to archicad. Could someone tell me how to label my windows on the external elevations with their corresponding window number (marker) from the floor plan? I have tried looking in archicad help. Thanks I am using archicad 12 and 13

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD renders and custom textures

The link to the image below says it all: the model and the render I had made a custom texture for a wall with an shop on. after the render it was displaced (read: placed to the original position, I had moved the origin of the texture) ArchiCAD bug or...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

dimension's problem in elevation window

Hello I have a problem with dimensions in elevations window, because i do not see it, it is too small to see anything. In order to see anything i have to type huge number, for example, type text size 500mm. Also the same with marker's size, axes and ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Color construction drawings

After 10 years my inkjet plotter finally gave out and keeps giving me an endless error message. Just set up my new color plotter and am wondering with the affordability of color printing if offices are starting to incorporate color into their constru...

Quick Design & Presentation

We at the last minute decided to go after a job so this building was design modeled and rendered in 8 hours. Design = 4 hours, Model in ArchiCAD 12 = 3 hours & Artlantis 2.0 = 1 hour. Thank You Artlantis for fast rendering speeds. Now if we could get...