Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Plot Flow for X problem

My PlotFlow stopped working after several years of working fine. I get the "PlotFlow has quit unexpectedly" message every time i try to plot, or start queue. Any ideas? I'm not sure how to remove and reload this application. PlotFlow 9.0 Archicad 10 ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IPad & QTVR

Does anyone know if you can open and control a QTVR movie on an iPad ? I've tried it on my iTouch but without arrow keys, the movie just starts and runs to the end. Seems like the iPad would be a great tool to use to show clients QTVRs, ect. thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

external drawing and very big distance

hi, i've been looking everywhere, but i guess i'm not looking properly. I import external drawing to independent worksheet and everything is fine, but when i start to build walls there is a problem. Picture is so big that when i make a wall on pictur...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing manager best practices

Hello, I am currently working in a big project and sometimes I need to transfer the file into my laptop for the client view. As soon as I open the file in the laptop I am getting all the errors on the drawing manger saying that I am missing the link ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing manager best practices

Hello, I am currently working in a big project and sometimes I need to transfer the file into my laptop for the client view. As soon as I open the file in the laptop I am getting all the errors on the drawing manger saying that I am missing the link ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artlantis, ground plane?

When working in Artlantis 3, is there an option to turn on an infinate floor plan that extends to the horizon when using heliodon light setting? I dont always want to import a slab or using the basic shaps in Artlantis. Just to say.... Ive just upgra...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes