Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Labeling MEP Objects

Good Day MEPers, I am doing documentation of our Mechanical systems in MEP but there seems to be a major problem. It seems that you can not label any MEP object unless it "Equipment". Would be pretty nice to be able to turn on a label for ducts, pipe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

AC12: More Problems with Dimensions

Since moving to AC12, we've been having problems with Dimensions disappearing from Detail windows -- see this post. Now we're having problems with Dimension Text moving itself around. Text of Dimension Chains, that are set to the default position, ar...

Grid Tool Problems

My grid elements are acting funny in section/elevation. Instead of the grid lines and marker heads being straight up and down all the marker heads are offset to one side. They are all offset the same amount and in the same direction. So I go into the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Double hung windows in elevation

There are several single-hung windows in a home we are designing. When looking at them in elevation, with shadows cast, the shadows show up accurately, but other portions of the sash are also shadowed, incorrectly. See attachment for illustration. An...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

building close to complete

now that we are getting close to complete our 1st bldg in archicad.. does this software has a special... presentation it can do, on its own if i email it to someone?.. thanks for the help

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

VR documents,

hi when we try to make a VR object i get this note coming up ??? To create VR documents, place the VR engine into the Add ons folder ? Can anybody explain how and what to do here ? Thanks all Myles.

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes