Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

VR documents,

hi when we try to make a VR object i get this note coming up ??? To create VR documents, place the VR engine into the Add ons folder ? Can anybody explain how and what to do here ? Thanks all Myles.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

What's wrong with my elevations ?

I've been looking at the elevation settings, and associated component settings ( i.e walls ) but I can't seem to get any of my elevations to look right. There are lines that are missing which may be the windows and in general they don't look good. I'...

Screen shot 2010-01-24 at 18.57.33.png
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

What rendering engine do you use?

I'm creating some fly-throughs and have been experimenting with different engines. I've found that the lightworks is the quickest (quicker than internal engine) but in some cases it does not show textures, then some other textures show very strange (...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating VR Object/Fly-through Problem

See the picture below. When I create a fly-through or VR Object using the 3D window, i get these "freakin" lines in the movie, looks like a shaded-wireframe hybrid. I like using the 3D window to render these movies, it's quick and the quality would b...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

PDF printing in Archicad

Does anyone know of any good PDF programs to print with from Archicad? i'm getting this strange "roof tile pattern" anomaly when I print elevations fro a sheet. The look fine in the layout, look fine in the 3d model, yet when the final PDF output com...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes